Probabilistic logic programming 2014
Special Issue in IJAR
There is a special issue in the International Journal of Approximate Reasoning
on Probabilistic Logic Programming
with papers from the workshop and additional contributions.
The deadline for submissions is the 15th of December
Submission link will become available in late November.
Authors should prepare their manuscript according to the Guide for Authors available from the online submission page of the International Journal of Approximate Reasoning (IJAR) at http://ees.elsevier.com/ija/. Authors must select "Special Issue: Probabilistic LP" when they reach the "Article Type" step in the submission process. All papers will be peer-reviewed following the IJAR reviewing procedures.
Papers on all aspects of Probabilistic Logic Programming are sought.
Including but not limited to the following topics:
- probabilistic logic programming formalisms
- parameter estimation
- statistical inference
- structure learning
- reasoning with uncertainty
- constraint store approaches
- stochastic and randomised algorithms
- probabilistic knowledge representation and reasoning
- constraints in statistical inference
- applications, such as
- semantic web
- probabilistic graphical models
- Bayesian learning
- tabling for learning and stochastic inference
- stochastic search
- labelled logic programs
- integration of statistical software
11th of July, 2014