A stoics.infrastructure prolog pack
Version 2.0 is a radical re-write of stoics.infrastructure pack that
- implements the mid layer for handling Prolog errors
- provides a simple, uniform way for displaying originating pack/module and predicate
- includes useful pre-canned errors
- incorporates error related predicates
- decouples the type of printing from the execution behaviour and controls both aspects
through simple options
In SWI It is highly recommended that you install from within by using its package manager.
To install simply do:
And then load by:
To check version:
?- pack_errors_version( V, D ).
March, 2017 - April 2019